It’s been burning up these days, even more so than usual. It’s a pain to get lunch, a pain to walk out of the office, a pain to do anything these days. It feels like nothing can make this heat bearable…but FREE ICE CREAM.
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW
A sampling of our flavours include: Samanco Fish ice creams (varied), Potong Durian, Potong Red Bean, (F&N) King’s Grand Tiramisu/ Brownie/ Triple Chocolate which all comes in a cup; Waffle Yam Ice cream, Mag-a-Cone Chocolate, Vanilla, Cookies & Cream flavour.
*From 11 am – 1.30pm daily, not available on 29th March
*Ends 5th April
*1 redemption per user only
*Valid only for same day orders
*Weather very hot la! We seek your kind understanding in not holding up the queue for any technical enquiries not related to ice cream. Instead, head on over to our Facebook page where you’ll be attended to by our CS officers *(For faster replies, like our page! 😁only joking)
*WHILST STOCKS LAST
- Simply download the XINDOTS app and register with a local number to avoid having to stand in the heat later
- Accessible from 11 am
- “Order now” on the ice cream redemption banner -> Add desired flavour to cart -> View order -> Send to Kitchen
- Faded out options are sold out, so if you don’t see what you like, try redeeming the next day instead
- Flash your order receipt at our humble cart when you’re ready to collect!
- New user perks: $3 in-app credit automatically applied to your first order at check-out
FAQ – SIMI XINDOTS?
We are a pre-ordering hawker food app centred within the CBD and tons of user-generated food reviews to boot!
Unlike other apps, you will NOT be charged an additional fee for our service
You get to order in the comfort of your office, or anywhere really
You do need a valid SG number
You do NOT need to be a first-time user to qualify for this promotion
Yes, our merchants include drinks, desserts, from Ang Moh style cupcakes to traditional Chendol, as well as secret CBD food spots (psst psst, The Arcade and Shenton House)
We work with over a hundred merchant stalls and food kiosks—and growing—that will satiate even the most demanding palettes